Since falling in love with an Irish man I have visited Dublin a grand total of three times. As a seasoned traveller, I thought I should share some of the fair city’s treasures with my lovely readers. Now a responsible travel writer would tell you the best places to eat, cool things to see and where to go to get the best Irish experience. But I, my friend, am a vacant minded traveller with a bad sense of direction and a terrible memory for restaurant names. So instead I will share with you five weird and wonderful things that made me smile in the streets of Dublin.
- This bright yellow Viking filled tour bus shaped like a boat
- These creepy street performers
- The giant needle of DOOM!
- The sign that has a valid point
- This pun happy Trekkie poster
Eat your hear out, Michael Palin!